Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The solar system

Millions and millions and millions of years ago the Earth formed. The yolk of the Earth is melted metal. I mean, iron. And the part closing around the yolk is hard rock, and above that is some more rock and above that was rock. And it was all volcanoes and meteors. This is when the Earth was formed. The volcanoes turned into water and it rained and rained for years, forming the seas. and that's how our planet was formed.

Our solar system is the Milky Way, because it looks so milky. The Milky Way is a bunch of stars. There was an explosion that formed the Earth like I just talked about. It was the Big Bang. And Sol is, well I believe that Sol is the god of all the planets. And just to let you know Sol is the name of the sun.

And that's all I say about for now. From me.

No comments: