Sunday, June 15, 2008

Our new dog Sadie

Our new dog's name is Sadie. Sadie is a fun-loving, very cute little doggy. She's a black lab, we got her at a place called Bide-a-wee. Bide-a-wee is a shelter, they save little dogs. Sadie is from Tennessee. We adopted her two days ago and this is my third day with her.

Last night she pooped in my room, but I didn't mind. Dogs poop and she's just a puppy and she's not even toilet trained. Sadie is four months old. Today she had a real adventure that scared us a bit, but it was okay, she came back all by herself. We think she went by the stream, that's what my mommy thinks. My mommy was so sad that she cried. She cried most of the time, half the time. Me and my daddy put posters all over town until the road back to New York. And then we drove right back and we missed a few mailboxes, so we filled those later. We put posters in mailboxes, daddy did it in a bar, daddy did it everywhere. After that we went home.

And then we waited a long time without any dinner, and then finally JY said, who's my little brother, I may have mentioned him before, JY said, "There's puppy! Puppy came back!" And there Sadie was, standing near the pond in front of the fence. We went rushing down to her and mommy lifted the fence and she came jumping up on us and was so excited to be home. And now I'm sitting here writing in my blog with Sadie sitting next to the stairs to the deck and we keep telling her: No More Adventures! Because she had plenty of adventures all day that we know nothing about. And I hope that soon I will find out what adventures did she have and what did she do.

No comments: