Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My first entry

I love my family. My name is Little Flower on this blog. I really like writing and it's kind of fun to have your very own journal in the computer. I will write about my family, starting where I was born. Let me see...when I was two I really liked the teachers there, they were very nice. Now I will tell you the names of them. Well the one I like the best is practically the only boy teacher in the whole school. His name is Willy. He still babysits me and my little brother. He's my little brother's teacher now. All the rest of the teachers were girls. I'll tell you all their names: okay, Eileen, Elaine, Blanca, Jennifer, Chika and those are mostly all the teachers I remember their names.

Well, now I'm homeschooling because all the schools my mom checked out she didn't like, except one, but there was too many kids. I liked it. I've been studying about Egypt. And after that I've been studying about Mohenjo-daro. In Egypt I liked the pyramids the best. And in Mohenjo-daro, well in that I don't quit know yet because I haven't read all the things yet.

The End.

No comments: