Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Time and Webkinz

I learned about time today. But I didn't really get it with Ruffruff. And then I read about India with my mommy and Ruffruff. I have no idea what Indian people thought about other countries and now I am writing in my blog with me.

My webkinz have very good manners. Ruffruff is, I mean was, my very second webkinz. My very first webkinz was Whitey. Tart was my very third. And now Spotty, who is my very fourth, and Mimi, who I don't know where she is, was my very fifth. And I hope soon another one will be my very fifth, but I don't know when that will be.

Now I will let Ruffruff explain himself:
[in a doggy voice] My name is Ruffruff and I have 4 sisters. I think you've heard that. Now I've been learning a lot in Webkinz world. Usually I've been doing hair styling very good, but eight days ago the last time I was doing hair styling I did it wrong just for fun and I had to leave the class. That's the best class I'm in so far and I'm doing very very well. Now should I let my sister introduce herself?

She's a little shy so I'm going to have to talk for her. She says that she doesn't want to talk because she thinks that you're a monster and I think that's very silly. Because a computer is nothing like a monster, it's more like a robot, but she says she's scared of robots. I have to introduce her. She's Tart. She's a very sweet little terrier and I think I forgot to tell you this in my bit but I'm a collie.

Whitey actually never likes to talk to people she doesn't know so I'm going to have to talk for her as well. Whitey is very special because she's the only french poodle in my family. Actually there's another french poodle and that's my wife, who is a french poodle. She's very lovely and pink. But Whitey's much older than her. That's all about Whitey because she say's she's embarrassed and I don't know why. She's just a little crazy.

The end. Love from Whitey, Tart and me, Ruffruff.

No comments: