Monday, March 16, 2009

Trampoline and loose tooth


Today my hand was being very naughty because it was not being very good at writing, it was not listening to me and I was telling it not to do so scribbly-scrabbly tomorrow in Time class or else I would give him a double punishment and he would have time-out and no more writing for a long time. My arm was as red as the letters I'm going to put on right now: As red as this.

I went to the art museum a few days ago.

My tooth is loose. Mommy says it's going to come out in a week. I've been wiggling it a lot. I can't wait until it falls out.

And very soon I'm going to go back to New York. I can't wait until I do. I miss my dog Sadie and my daddy so much.

I went to a park that had a trampoline and I went on the trampoline for 90 minutes. That's more than an hour. And then we went home and I played with my fluff ball. Her name is Sofy. Mommy gave her to me as a surprise today and one for my brother. She is so soft.

No comments: